Dalman Architects has an opening in our Christchurch office for a registered architect with at least five years’ experience with strong competencies in design, documentation and contract administration. A working knowledge of New Zealand building codes together with New Zealand work experience are essential and proficiency in ArchiCAD is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate creative and innovative design skills
- Have strong technical skills which effectively interpret the essence of a design into clear and accurate detailed documentation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be well-organised and efficient in their work
- Be proactive in their approach to projects, collaborative and amenable to undertaking a range of tasks
The company can provide:
- A light-filled open studio with parking close to the central city
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through in-house support and external training
Dalman Architects, with offices in both Christchurch and Auckland, is a multi-award winning company of architects and interior designers, undertaking an exciting range of work including residential, commercial, hospitality and hotel, church, and aged care projects across New Zealand.
We are committed to excellence in design, documentation and service whilst focusing on our clients’ needs and priorities. Our design approach is to provide creative and functional solutions that enrich people’s lives. We seek to foster relationships as much as we foster the profession of architecture.
To apply, please forward your CV and portfolio in confidence to Susan Askew, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org