Dalman Architects has an opening in our Christchurch office for an intermediate to senior architectural technician with at least five years’ post graduate experience and with strong competencies in developed and detailed documentation. An in-depth knowledge of the NZBC and NZS, New Zealand work experience, and proficiency in the latest versions of ArchiCAD are essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong technical skills which effectively interpret the essence of a design into clear and accurate detailed documentation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be well-organised and efficient in their work
- Be proactive in their approach to projects, collaborative and amenable to undertaking a range of tasks
- Have a commitment to bringing projects in on time and on budget
The company can provide:
- A light-filled open studio with parking close to the central city
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through in-house support and external training
Dalman Architects, with offices in both Christchurch and Auckland, is a multi-award winning company of architects and interior designers, undertaking an exciting range of work including residential, commercial, hospitality and hotel, church, and aged care projects across New Zealand.
We are committed to excellence in design, documentation and service whilst focusing on our clients’ needs and priorities. Our design approach is to provide creative and functional solutions that enrich people’s lives. We seek to foster relationships as much as we foster the profession of architecture.
To apply, please forward your CV and portfolio in confidence to Susan Askew, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org