Architectural Graduate/Registered Architect/Senior Technician
Dalman Architects has an opening in our Auckland office for a registered architect, or architectural graduate with at least three years’ experience, or a senior architectural technician.
This position requires strong competencies in design, documentation and contract administration. A working knowledge of New Zealand building codes together with New Zealand work experience are essential and proficiency in ArchiCAD is preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate creative and innovative design skills
- Have strong technical skills which effectively interpret the essence of a design into clear and accurate detailed documentation
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be well-organised and efficient in their work
- Be proactive in their approach to projects, collaborative and amenable to undertaking a range of tasks
The company can provide:
- A stimulating light-filled open studio with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere next to the Britomart Train Station
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through in-house support and external training
Dalman Architects, with offices in both Christchurch and Auckland, is a multi-award winning company of architects and interior designers, undertaking an exciting range of work including residential, commercial, hospitality and hotel, church, and aged care projects across New Zealand. Our Auckland Studio at this stage is small and nimble, with the support and skills of our larger Christchurch office behind it.
We are committed to excellence in design, documentation and service whilst focusing on our clients’ needs and priorities. Our design approach is to provide creative and functional solutions that enrich people’s lives. We seek to foster relationships as much as we foster the profession of architecture.
If you would like to be part of a growing practice and you enjoy working in a professional, supportive and collegial work environment, where successes are celebrated, please forward your CV and portfolio in confidence to Susan Askew, Office Manager at email@example.com